Morning coffee and something sweet to it, after lunch sweet dot and in the evening, what would I like? Does it also remind you of something? How can we reduce the sweet confusion that brings nothing to our body?
How to do it?
First, it is necessary to create a plan that must be followed. It is not appropriate to confuse before or after meals or even instead of meals. Divide your food into 5 portions, eat more often but smaller portions. It is important to perceive what we eat. It is certainly not advisable to eat on the way to or from work or even behind the wheel.
It is good to drink a glass of water before eating.
Tips for you:
- Eat slowly, the stomach needs at least 20 minutes to find it is full. Always take a little break after a few bites. At first it will take you a while, but you will get used to it over time.
- An important part of the diet should be high-quality proteins, which supply the body with meat, eggs and beans. Do not forget the fiber, which is found in pulses, vegetables, but also provide nuts or flax seed. Both parts of the food feed for a longer period of time and you avoid the feeling of hunger and the need to eat something.
- An important role is played by the right composition of the all-day diet, in which, in addition to the aforementioned proteins and fiber, carbohydrates and healthy fats must also appear. The basis should be a varied and balanced diet.
- Persevere in your efforts. Ideally, a healthy diet is maintained for those who want to. If you miss the sweets, try to persist and not marry them. You can also replace them with a sweet piece of fruit. You can also try foods that reduce appetite. These include coffee or carrots. You can also try gum.
- You can put in the mobile app or web calculator the amount of food you eat during the day.
If you want to limit not only sweet but also other meals, beware of alcohol, it will reduce your appetite does not help.